Re: scratches on delorean

Dale - The best way that I have found to remove small cross-grain
scratches in the DeLorean skin is to use Scotchbrite pads. They are
available in several different "grits", depending on how fine a
finish you want on your car. I use a finer grit that is dark brown
in color to produce a satin smooth look without aggressive grain.
The pads "flow" over the contours very easily, and it really is not
that big of a challenge to maintain a straight line. Why don't you
come to the next PNDC tech session, and we'll show you all about
it. My records indicate that you are a member, so you are certainly
welcome and encouraged to take advantage of these club benefits.
Contact me off-list and I'll get you "plugged in". This same
encouragement goes to all of you out there who belong to the various
regional clubs, but are not using those resources. Active club
members all over the country would like nothing more than better
attendance at club functions. Come on guys ... use us!

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1 (TobyP(at)PNDC.org) - Washington State.