Re: [DML] carpet

her you go Ken:

"Hi guys,
This info is from a discussion on the DMC Forum list,
I thought there
might be some people on this list also interested in
the information,
I was enquiring about dyeing my carpets black to match
the black
seats, trim and headliners I have, and Ron Wester came
up with this
great source... a company in florida that makes carpet
sets for our
cars in any color!
The company name is Hydro-E-Lectric in Florida. The
cost is about
$359.00 but comes in different colors and is complete
with backing
pad. Their phone number is #941-639-0437
Thanks again Ron,
Best wishes,
John Dore, Ireland, VIN 3810."

--- kKoncelik@xxxx wrote:
> Does anyone have the name or phone number of the
> place in I think Florida
> that has the aftermarket DeLorean Carpets.
>
> thanks
>
> Ken

> removed]

> team, please address: