Re: [DML] Looking for parts...

In a message dated 11/21/03 8:09:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mpaine@xxxx writes:

> Well, I guess it doesn't always pay to want to drive my D.

Luckily mine was under my cheapo car cover two weeks ago when I was tempted
to take it to the shore. On the return, hit a huge honkin' deer at 55 mph that
was laying broadside in the middle of the road, like a giant speed bump, and
hard to see at night. Ford survived with no damage, after becoming semi
airborne. Hate to think what would happen to my D's front end in that situation!
Wayne 11174