Re: [DML] BTTF Pinball Emulaters

The R.O.M. for BTTF is free. It can be downloaded from Sega's website.
They bought all the rights to Data East and provide the latest
firmware for free on the the Web or you can buy a C/D with the
firmware and all the manuals for all the Sega and Data East machines
ever made for $30.00. They aren't as fussy about it as most game
manufacturers. I guess they never figured people could use the R.O.M.
without a pinball machine! The logic was as long as you have a pinball
machine you have access to the rom too! As far as pinball machines go
the R.O.M. is of no use directly. It has to be burned into an Eprom
first. In an emulater you load it directly from the hard drive into
the emulater in RAM so you don't need a chip burner. Go to Sega.com
for the R.O.M.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757