From: pbartusek [mailto:pbmain@xxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 7:10 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Delorean Cold ..er..."Ocassional" starting - more info

Thanks for the emails, everyone..!

Just FYI - I've replaced, within the last year, the fuel
pump/pickup/lines, battery, spark plugs, wires, pretty much had the
whole engine taken apart to troubleshoot an issue that turned out to
be troublesome injectors...so the engine's been pretty well gone
through and double checked from a mechanical level. Is there a way
to test the RPM Relay?

I'll probably take the maintainer off once I get the battery charged
up again, and replace it with a remote cutoff switch...

Pete

moderators@xxxx

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews