Re: [DML] [OT] Re: Cup Holder - ADVANCED

Re: [DML] [OT] Re: Cup Holder - ADVANCED

That's right, it's a 98 Wagon SE with the center console (not the flip over arm rest).
It is a deep tapered hole.
I have had 4 of these cars through the years, my 94 had a flymsie little pop out cup holder
right in front of the dash. Dumbest design ever.
Not only did your drink block the controls but it got splashed from the drink!

The whole point of this who thread was that those little wire frame cup holders suck.
They hold cans, maybe bottles, but they are not good for the REAL drinks....
like a BIG GULP or a large drink from the drive though.

I live in my car, I eat there, drink there....hell, if I could figure out a way to put
hatch and a hose.....I wouldn't stop for a restroom!!!!!
- VB

Wayne, I think Bob either has a Gen3 or Gen4 (1996-2004) Taurus or
the LX or SHO model of the Gen1/2 Taurus. He's describing the
cupholder in the center console of these models and it sounds like
you have the pop-out type under the radio found in most Gen1's and
Gen2's (1986-1995). Just to eliminate any confusion. =)

Jon
1995 Taurus GL

Compare high-speed Internet plans, starting at $26.95. https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary by service area.)