Re: Stubborn Vehicle

I'm probably waaay off beam here, but from experience with this setup
in V6 (and other) Volvos, I've found that all sorts of weird running
problems can sometimes be traced back to rotted wiring insulation
causing partial or total shorting of one wire to an adjacent one,
even inside the wiring loom. Could this be a possibility? Only proper
fix I've found is to pull the entire loom apart and replace or re-
cover all the wiring. Pig of a job.

Cheers
Steve Abbott