Re: MORE 'D' BLUES

As you are probably aware oil in the coolant is "NOT A GOOD THING".
This is commonly caused by overheating the engine and damaging the
head gasket. If you are "lucky" all you have to do is replace ther
head gaskets. If you are less than "lucky" you may have a warped or
cracked cylinder head. You will know when you remove the heads and
examine them and the gaskets.********SPECIAL NOTE******* If you have
an automatic transmission the cooler could go bad and put oil into the
cooling system. If you are not sure if it is motor oil or trans fluid
have the cooler tested.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757