seeking high resolution image(s)

This is my first posting on the DML, so "hello" to all of you. I am
a painter in search of a pretty high resolution image of a DeLorean
sporting the wide side stripes for my next project. Even though I
have a fairly extensive DMC photo archive, as I'm sure many of you
have as well, I have not managed to capture any quality shots of
the "cars with the stripes"...I just don't see them as much. About
a year and a half ago I was in Garden Grove, CA seeking out the
DeLorean Motor Center. Well, I found it and the guys gave me a full
tour of the facility. By the time we got out to the back lot where
the bulk of the DMC's were, I had already blown through all my
film...that's where I saw the most beautiful Delorean I still have
ever seen to this day (no offense to any of you). Described as
being a one time champion show car it had something like 12 hundred
miles on it (maybe 12 thousand but I really thought he said 12
hundred), not one wave of imperfection in the brushed steel, had gas
flap and style lines, no heat warping on either rear or front
fascia's...flawless. Oh, back to my point...This car had customized
side stripes. They were the wide black factory side stripes with
the DMC cut-outs and double "italic" dashes, but inside and around
all the lettering was a masterful, meticulous pinstriping done in a
very thin red vinyl, or it could have been enamel. Anyhow, this is
what I'm trying to re-create in my newest painting and the images I
have, even from the internet, are very poor. If anyone has a few
good pictures of these stripes I would very much appreciate them.
My email is twin_rotors@xxxx or you could try
submerger@xxxxx

P.S. Just so you know I'm not wasting our time, all the work I do
is car related, whether it be paintings, graphics, installations,
film/video/animation, etc. I am mostly transfixed with sportscar
designs from the late 60's to the early 80's. I idolize Giugiaro
and other designers who brought us the "wedge" and the "high
imposing truncated tails", the straight lines and the symmetry...all
those things that make a DeLorean what it is, and what it will
always be...Perfect. That is what I hope for people to recognize in
my work.

Kindest regards,

-cr