Re: [DML] Fiero Delorean Kit?

I own an '84 2M4 Fiero and in all my research to do
mods on this "thing" I've never fallen upon a DeLorean
kit car body. Not that I'd ever waste time turning a
fiero into a DeLo anyway. The fiero just can't come
close to the style of the DeLorean. I call my Fiero
the money pit. If it works it's because I replaced it.
ugh!

Todd
vin 5386