DeLorean Car Show Magazine issue 3

Well we just got the last article in from the Fall Foliage tour and it should
be ready tomorrow.

We had so many articles that we had to add more pages to get it all in.

I have had some e-mails asking when it will come out.

We plan to go to binding later next week so we should be mailing them within
2 weeks.

for information on the magazine go to www.deloreancarshow.com

We can take pay pal just e-mail jhaldeman@xxxx and he will take it.

There are some legal stuff that keeps messing up the DeLorean Car Show
getting favorable conditions on visa but we are working on that.

Thanks for the support and if you need to get a subscription you will get all
three issues published to date together with issue 3 release.

Ken