sticking throttle and locks

Hey group,

My new DeLorean has some things that are aggrevating me. First is the throttle will stick at about 1400 rpm's after it's been driven. I checked the engine compartment, and the throttle arm isn't returning all the way. The spring on the throttle spool is on the second notch already, so what do if I need more tension, buy a new spring?

Secondly, my locks don't always unlock together like they should. The car has a Lockzilla... what should I do? Thanks everyone in advance!

Louie Golden
VIN 5252 Charlotte, NC

Pre-order the updated second edition of "DeLorean: Stainless Steel Illusion" now! Details <a href="http://www.stainless-steel-illusion.com"; target="_blank">here!</a>