Mechanic Help in south florida

Well still can't figure out my fuel problem. Does anyone live in the south Florida area and willing to help work on my Delorean? I'm in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida and am certainly willing to do whatever it takes to get it running. Because there are simply no mechanics that I know that can work on them in my area. I'm already in this situation because someone thought they could give it a tune up and now it does not run at all! SAVE A DELOREAN