Re: [DML] DeLorean insurance

For anyone who has not heard of this group, I sincerely suggest that
everyone go to www.esurance.com. They have all of my vehicles, and
because no one works on commission, nor do they have bonus fees they
pay on policies, their rates are VERY reasonable. By adding this
car to my current policy, it raised my rates 30 dollars a month.
They currently write 81 and 82, but do have to do a good amount of
work to get an 83 written, as like many others, they don't recognize
it as a model year.

Scott
016738