DeLoreans are still fan favorites!

Despite all the press that Mr. Janine Lindameuller gave us on Monster
Garage, I heard nothing about it from the folks at Eurofest. As a matter of
fact, everyone showed an almost child-like optimism for the car, especially
Back to the Future.

Case in point: I thought I was the ultimate uber-geek this weekend. I had
the car decked out with the BBTF conversion and the fog machine running.
Inside the car the flux capacitor was fluxing and I had the BTTF theme
playing softly. Over the top? Yes, but the crowd ate it up.

I took home 1st in class and beat last years 1934 Rolls Royce for the
Eurofest Crowd Pleaser. Not too shabby for such a (supposed) crappy car.