Re: [DML] Re: Will there ever be more upgrade paths from DMCH?

Re: [DML] Re: Will there ever be more upgrade paths from DMCH?

James,

I read your post regarding your working with Edelbrock. It sounds like a
good move, they have a great product line and if I may add a suggestion;
look at their mufflers. They flow better than Flowmaster and are a bit
smaller in size. They're also available in stainless, polished and not
polished. I used one when I was running my turbo set up and was very
satisfied. They sound powerful but without that slightly hollow sound
produced by the Flowmasters.

Best Regards,
Bruce Benson