Re: DMC's plans

In a message dated 10/20/2003 6:47:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Jack, thats really a good question. I have thought about that before,
and in my opinion, I just guess the name "DeLorean" stands out more for
publicity reasons (especially because it carries the name of its creator, who was
creating a lot of hype with this car), because after all, "DMC-12" doesnt say
much, and its not a very catchy name. Regards,

John C.