Re: [DML] Top 10 ways to tell whether or not you are a DeLorean nerd

Re: [DML] Top 10 ways to tell whether or not you are a DeLorean nerd

In a message dated 10/16/03 6:45:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
mark@xxxx writes:

> Hey all.
>
> Dan's post reminded me of something...
>
> How many celebrities are out there who have owned a DeLorean at one time or
> another?

One of the blokes in Duran Duran (of Manchester 80's pop band fame) had one.
in fact it was for sale on ebay within the last year (by the 2nd or 3rd
owner). i like to play DD at car shows thru my stereo system. it is definitive of
the era, kinda how those guys with 50's cars play popular 50's songs at their
displays - if i'm weird enough to like DeLoreans, i'm weird enough to find
guilty pleasure in Duran Duran!

other celebrities of course include Johnny Carson and Troy McClure (lol).

Andy