Re: [DML] GAS STRUTS - DOOR

Hi Lance

Gas struts work well when in their restig condition (ie whatever they're used to lift is closed) they hang with the rod downwards. The DeLorean's ones lie sideways

Martin

Lance Haslewood wrote:

Why is it that the pressure in the gas door struts never seems to last. I'm on my third set of struts in five years. Is anyone able to provide me with the correct pressure for the door struts as I'm looking at obtaining a set of struts here in Aus.

Thank you,

Lance Haslewood
Australia.