Yes, once again. Monster Garage...

Perhaps many of you haven't seen the show Monster Garage...
I read someone had been disgusted with the smashing of the windows; the
tossing of the stainless left and right. Maybe the lot of you didn't like the
rare nature of the DeLorean, and the fact that it was used in this manner. I
don't know, maybe a lot of you think someone might have enjoyed the 1 1/2 cars
they used to make this show.
Well, welcome to Monster Garage. What would be entertaining in taking the
glass out, and selling it to DeLorean owners? How would it be fun to just use
a regular, dime-a-dozen Neon for this hovercraft? I think they used the
DeLorean for this project because it's an interesting car. Call me weird. Hell, I
would pay to see a DeLorean hover over water and the like.
Of course I wanted to see the crew prevail, but it just didn't turn out
that way. They decided to plow it over with an APC. Personally, I acted the
same way that I did when Jesse took a mini-gun to the RX-7, and a car crusher to
the Hearse. I was excited to see how it was going to be destroyed, and equally
excited to watch it. Which brings me to another point: why not sacrifice the
DeLorean for the entertainment of the X amount of people that watched the
episode, instead of just one owner? Think "Back to the Future."
I also love Jesse for the way he acts and handles things. Is he just
going to say, "Oh, its too bad this car didn't make it." or "Boy, I sure like
those doors." I have to ask, what would be so interesting about him if that is
what he said? Nothing. Instead, he ripped on the DeLorean, just like he does for
most everything. Why get so upset? Its his own opinion and personality. The
way he is makes the show.
All I am really trying to say is lighten up! I don't know if many of you
saw the DeLorean fanatic/mechanic let loose on the destruction of the car, but
I sure did. The world may be 1 1/2 DeLoreans less, but a lot of entertainment
and such came of it.
Hey, at least now your DeLorean is worth more....

John
Yes, a DeLorean owner.
4275