From: Henry [mailto:henry@xxxx]
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2003 7:10 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] higher output coils and ballast resistors

While trying to diagnose my no-start condition this summer, I just dropped
in an MSD 8203 coil, and it works great for me with the stock ballast
resistor (that wasn't the problem, btw.) Also, I've been warned that this
might "cook" the ignition unit, so I'd be interested in what others think
about running this coil with a stock vs. larger resistor.

-Hank