ratting driver's side power window

List,

My driver's side power window rattles back and forth. today it became a
problem when i rolled it down on the interstate which caused turbulence, and when
i put it back up, it jammed on the inside of the trim around the outer glass.
i removed my upper door trim (bought one of those fir-tree clip pullers -
definitely worth the money!) and put the window back on the tracks. it is still
really loose and rattley though -

i checked the plastic guides - they aren't cracked and seem to be in good
shape. the metal guide rails are pretty stiff too, and by the way they are
fastened to the door in the shop manual, i think they are ok. only thing of note
is that the part 106063 (Seal, Pwr Window, Inner) is almost totally
disintegrated.

if i replace this seal, does that provide the cushion that the window needs
so it won't rattle around, or are there other adjustments possible? obviously
it should be replaced either way.

Andy