Re: [DML] Re: High Mileage

This is very true. Our PRV guy said he has seen Renault 30's with 300,000+ miles *still on the original clutch* (same as DeLorean). Just service them regularly, and keep driving them, the engine and (manual) tranny will do you proud.

At over 200,000 miles, you need to start thinking about changing the timing chains as the valves will get a little rattly, and in _extreme_ cases, they can snap.

Martin

Richard wrote:

The PRV engine was extensively used in Europe for years and
proved to be very reliable.