Re: [DML] LED's for A/C panels lights

Hi List
I have been very happy with the 194's and the 1156's LEDs from
Jamstrait.
I did my Dash illumination in red. I tried it with white and it
seemed to be
brighter than the stock bulbs. I didn't see a directional problem. I
can see
every gauge clearly. I'm using the 4 LED bulb 194 for the dash.
Here's a link to my page with pics but it's not quite finished yet.
Much more
pics to add.
http://home.comcast.net/~mquinto/led.html

Regards,