Re: [DML] recharge A/C

I could be wrong, but I don't think you need environmentally safe A/C to get your car registered. I bought mine back in June (thankfully before Gray Davis tripled car registration) and don't remember the A/C type being a problem.

However, I did have my A/C recharged. I took mine to Delorean Motor Center in Garden Grove. Friendly service. I was in and out within an hour. I live in the San Fernando Valley, but it was worth the drive.

Ben
VIN 4613

"Spinler-Waid, Iris" <iris.spinler-waid@xxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm a brand new Delorean owner (2 days) and I have to recharge the A/C to
add the environmentally friendly stuff in it.

I'm in CA and I don't really want to go to Delorean one. Does anyone know
of a place that will do that so I can get the car registered here?

Thanks much,
iris
VIN#: ???? (I haven't memorized it yet)

moderators@xxxx