Re: Howto #11 complete , T-panel removal

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> This is my quota for the week, im tired. Heres the
> T-panel removal for those folks who are either working
> on door wiring problems or leaks.
>
> Looks like nobody likes my guestbook, its the only way
> i know if you were there or not. take a minute, leave
> a message.
>
> You can find the HOWTO in the usual location
>
> http://retroserver.no-ip.com/index2.html
>
> enjoy
>
> Jordan 11613

Hi Jordan,

Another well done HOWTO. Problem is, the guestbook doesn't seem to
work. I tried clicking on it a few times and nothing happens. After
waiting a minute or so, a message box comes up saying "operation timed
out". Could be a problem with my system, yet your other links work
fine. Just thought I'd let you know.

Richard Rowe
5853