Re: [DML] Re: cooling system hose diameter?

Re: [DML] Re: cooling system hose diameter?

In a message dated 10/6/03 6:45:42 PM Central Daylight Time,
hmcelraft@xxxx writes:

> Why bother. You can't save that much time. Get the correct hoses the
> first time (and correct new clamps) from one of the prime vendors.
> These folks have done the research (it is time consuming and in some
> cases expensive to do this stuff)- so let them make a dollar and
> they will be there next year too.
>
> Harold McElraft - 3354

Well I guess since the hoses are kind of odd and aren't straight like i
assumed they were, i will just order them from Grady as usual. another week isn't
too long of a wait i suppose !!! what kind of clamps are the 'correct' ones?
my car has just simple worm-gear stainless hose clamps on it.

Andy