2 New HOWTO's added today #9 #10

Hello all:

I have submitted 2 new howto's today, the result of
work done this weekend. They cover the following
topics.

1. HOWTO: Remove/Install dash binnacle
2. HOWTO: Perform maintenance on dash lighting.

The first howto was created so i could perform the
second howto, which was the actual task. My dash
lights are working 10x better now than before.

Thanx to John at specialtauto for sending me the
information i needed for the job.

You can find the HOWTO's at the regular location.

http://retroserver.no-ip.com/index2.html

click on delorean to go to the delorean page.

thanx

Jordan 11613