Porsche 915 tranny swap

Well, here's an update on the latest swap. (btw, for people who don't know,
I have had a Chevy Vortec 4.3 in for the last 3 years, bolted up to the
stock DeLorean auto tranny) The tranny arrived on Friday (a '72 Porsche 915
type tranny out of a 911 series) and everything seemed to measure up fine.
Today we removed the stock DeLorean tranny, Chevy/DeLorean bellhousing and
half shafts. We set the Porsche tranny in place and its a PERFECT
replacement for the DeLorean. It even mounts up PERFECTLY to the half
shafts even using the same bolts the DeLorean did. I was hoping I had
measured correctly and everything is right on so far. Now the hard part,
the linkage. (since my tranny is a auto and the Porsche 915 is a manual
clutch setup) It will probably be sometime before I have another update,
cause I gotta start saving up for the little one's for Christmas, but I had
gotten alot of emails asking about the tranny and wanted to let everyone
know. I've taken some pics and will post them probably on Monday.

Duke