problem is elsewhere.

Make sure you have ignition spark.

Bill Robertson

>--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, John Podlewski <john_podlewski@xxxx>
wrote:
> Help! put intake manifold back on, all vacuum hoses in correct
order. But does not start pretty sure all fuel lines are on right.
Just which one is the return line and which one is the feed line
(large hoses) that is the only thing i have a ????. Other than that it
just cranks. The car ran before, at least it idled anyway. What could
be causing this, it must be something I did or did not do? By the way
I checked the inertia switch and it does pump fuel to the F.D also the
fuse is good.