Re: [DML] windshieldwiper irony

As far as the irony, I can't really comment. But a while ago I had real
sketchy wipers. I searched the archives and the only thing that I could
find was a bad wiper motor. So I bought one from Houston but couldn't for
the life of me figure out how to get it in - or actually how to get the
old one out.

Someone finally tipped me off to the wiper electrical connection in the
driver's footwell. I couldn't find that connection either. Finally one
day, while I was looking for something else, I noticed a loose electrical
connection. I reinforced the connection and since then my wipers have been
perfect.

So start hunting for that connection. It's about 4 or 5 wires that
junction at a plastic clip.

-Christian