Nitto Tires NT-555R

I am looking for the opinion of some of the tire experts on this list. I had Nitto tires (nittotires.com) on my Delorean several years ago and was very impressed with the ride and the handling of the car. Since then I have put the Yokohama tires on and wasn't quit as impressed as I was with Nitto tires. Unfortunately, at this time Nitto does not make the same size tires as our car came.

In the NT-555R extreme drag tire they have the P275/50R15 101V for the back and the 205/55R14 85V for the front. These tire sizes are the closest they have to our original sizes. They are about one inch larger in diameter, so the car will set about 0.5 inches higher; however, they should still fit. I am going to ask my tire company their opinion, but I do respect and can sift through the emails from this list. These tires are really soft and only last about 10,000 miles, so they may not be for everyone, but I do not have a problem with replacing my tires on my Delorean every year if they ride and handle really good.

Please email me directly daleschaub@xxxxx I do not want a war started on this list.