requiring those of us running them to turn around (liable to curb
chips/rubs).

Bill Robertson

>--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Scott Tester <scott@xxxx> wrote:
> My DeLorean has the original NCTs and is long overdue for some new
tires. I've called several Goodyear dealers in the San Francisco Bay
area and none seem to have them. Most claim that the tire line has
been discontinued, even though the Goodyear website still has them
listed. Further research reveals that the website lists the 235/60 15
but not the 195/60 14.

> Anyone know where I can find a complete set of these tires before
they are completely gone?

> Thanks!
>
> Scott Tester scott(at)delorean(dot)com

> Pre-order the updated second edition of "DeLorean: Stainless Steel
Illusion" now! Details <a
href="http://www.stainless-steel-illusion.com"; target="_blank">here!</a>