Re: Loss of coolant

>From your description of the event it sounds like you didn't hurt the
motor. I would replace all the cooling hoses and clamps and then
pressure test to 15 psi for 15 minutes. If it holds you are probably
OK. Check that both cooling fans run, the fans are not loose on the
motors, and that they are pulling air through the radiator. Upgrade
the relay for the fans and the circuit breaker. Bleed the radiator and
the water pump.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jeff Lawson" <jeffrey.lawson@xxxx> wrote:
> I just recently picked up VIN 11475 as my first DeLorean. On the
way home a coolant
> hose came loose, while I was on the highway. By the time I pulled
over the temp
> gauge had just climbed to its highest position just in time for me
to shut the engine