Deloreans for Dunnies

I'm sure many of us are Delorean owners wannabees or "mechanically
challenged" to say the least. All of us are familiar with the "______
for Dummies" series. Why not make one for Deloreans? The first
chapter could deal with the history of the car. The second chapter
could deal with the automotive terms of the car "Isn't Lamba a
birthing technique?" The following chapters chapters can be how to
subjects. Throughout the book have pictures, cartoons, and funny
quotes such as questions/comments that Delorean owners get from
people. "Isn't that an aluminum body?" This could be fun to read yet
informative.

Shannon (no VIN yet)