Re: [DML] A BTTF Halloween

If I remember correctly the radiation suits they wore in the movie are just blank tyvek suits.They arent for radiation at all they are for protection from chemicals we use them where I work.Im not sure if ours look exactly like the ones in the movie but they would be free except for shipping if you havent already got something.Any screen printing shop would be able to ad the radiation logo for cheap.