Re: idea for the group

> check and replace bad vacuum hoses, verify correct routing, etc.

I think this is the most important and probably the source of more
minor problems than anything else on the car.

We need a really well-detailed diagram (perhaps with photos) of the
entire vacuum hose system, along with descriptions of parts that are
connected to it, and explanations of which hoses perform which tasks.

Having a resource like this available to the DMC owner public could
really help a lot.

Aaron