Re: D. O.A. Election

I tried to post a response that I received from Hank Breer. The
moderator bounced it, it seems you can't do that without the sender's
permission. The moderator did say I could paraphrase the reply so here
goes:

Oh grow up. This is the way every large corporation elects it's officers.
Hank used his title of Director so I guess this is the official
position of the DOA. I bet a ballot like this is how Saddam Hussain
was able to get 99% of the vote in Iraq before the war! You can't even
write in a candidate.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757