Re: Bypass? No...I think my car need therapy!

Re: Bypass? No...I think my car need therapy!

Get your battery load tested. I have seen batteries fail in such a
manner. It seems like there is a bad internal connection. Also check
all of the "big" connections between the battery and the starter. Next
time it won't start jump the battery with a known good one. Take one
of the new battery jump start packs with you on the Fall Tour!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757