BMW Eurofest 2003

The EURO 2003 Auto Festival will be held on 17-19 October 2003 at the BMW
Zentrum Visitors Center adjacent to BMW Manufacturing Corporation's plant
site between Greenville and Spartanburg, South Carolina USA. This will be
the 8th Annual EURO Auto Festival.

DeLoreans usually have a respectful showing... I know I'll be there!

http://www.euroautofestival.com

http://www.euroautofestival.com/EURO2002Photos.htm (I'm towards the bottom)