Re: Intertia Switch Bypass?

Go to the fuel pump. Check that one wire gets 12 volts and check that
the other has good continuity to ground. If you don't get voltage
follow that circuit back and if you don't get a ground follow that
back to the inertia switch. The fuel pump wiring goes past the washer
bottle and there is a connector plug there that might be the problem.
Remember, there are TWO circuits in the inertia switch, one is the
ground for the fuel pump and the other is supposed to unlock the doors.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757