GTO Car show today in MA

Hello All,

I'll be taking my Delorean to the GTO Day Lawn Event at the Museum of Transportation in Brookline MA today - it runs from 9AM to 4PM. If anyone isin the area and wants to stop by and/or bring their Delorean, I know the GTO crowd will appreciate it. Here's some info on the Museum of Transportation : http://www.mot.org. (I think there may be a $15 fee to enter a car into the show, or $5 or so just to be a spectator). And here's the websiteof the local GTO club sponsoring the show: http://baystatetigers.com/

-Hank #1619