Re: [DML] Unusual request for help

I did this search a few years back...

Assuming you are in the USA, I was told NO 610's were
(legaly) imported. There were a handful of 310's that
did make it to the states and are still scattered
about. There is a active Renault club in North
America that could help you.

Your best bet is to look in Canada. There are a few
renault shops there, but most are only French
speaking.

Marc