Re: [DML] 10115 wreck pics uploaded

Louie, very glad that you were not seriously hurt. Ive always been a believer
in the DeLoreans safety. Especially in regard to side-impact crashes. If I were
to get broad-sided, there would be no vehicle Id rather be in than my DeLorean.
I hope you are able to keep living the dream, even after such a substantial
setback. Take Care -Jeremy D.