RE: [DML] Re: Warm engine sluggishness...

RE: [DML] Re: Warm engine sluggishness...

Yeah, I figured that about the lambda relay. I tuned her up last year (new
plugs, wires, rotor, etc). It's not the cat because it's... it's gone! :P

The mechanical and vacuum advance is working correctly. This brings me to
the possible root of the problem. I noticed that the idle is running about
1000-1200 RPM and my timing is showing about 14 deg BTDC. The faster idle
just appeared out of nowhere!

Is the faster idle causing the timing to advance slightly or are the two
unrelated? I assume that adjusting the mixture screw will help to bring the
idle down.