Re: Hurricane protection

If I was in your position I would first try renting a garage. If that
isn't possible then cover the car with a car cover. Now place
styrofoam insulation panels over and around the car. Now tightly cover
the panels and the car with a waterproof cover or tarp. This won't
help if there is flooding but it will keep the car dry and protect it
from flying debris. As further protection you could cover the foam
with pieces of plywood and then put the cover on.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757