Re: [DML] Wiring harness

In a message dated 9/15/03 3:26:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
chapelhow@xxxx writes:

> Finally any pictures of how to remove the instument panel/binnacle
> would be very gratefully received.
>
> I am not sure your problems are as bad as you make it out to be

To start with most of the connections in the front are inthe compartment with
the windshield wsher bottle
Mice get in there a lot and that may be your problem
Also water in compartment can cause the problem

You can remove the bottle and check the connections and the front grill

The instrument panel to remove requires you to first remove the knee pads on
the drivers side. Then remover the air duct betweent the door and the blower
box
from there you rcan reach the four binacle screws and remove the binacle
Its not that bad about an hour the first time

Ken