From: jeff512tr [mailto:cingular512@xxxx]
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2003 10:18 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Help! My new DMC won't start

Hello,
I have just recently purchased a late 1983 DeLorean (20022). The car
only has 4000 miles on it and it's beautiful!
The car seemed to run well after being driven for a few minutes, but
the cold idle surges up and down and the car is VERY, VERY sluggish
for the first few miles whenever I drive it.
Yesterday I was doing some detailing on the car, but when I tried to
start it to put it back in the garage, it wouldn't start. It turns
over fine, but just keeps cranking.