BackUp-light Switch

Anyone know an X-ref for the switch for the reverse lights?

Mine is busted; gives 1200 Ohms of resistance in the ON-position :-(

Or are they rebuildable? Doesn't look like it...

And an X-ref for the seals on the tranny for the Drive Shafts
would be nice too; If I had time I could order them in the US,
but the Thanny is on the workbench NOW and HAS to be off of
there within 2 days...

Thanks,

JAN van de Wouw

Thinking Different... Using a Mac...
Shifting Expectations... Driving a Nissan...

DMC-12 "Dagger" since Sep. 2000
100NX "Saphire" since Nov. 2002