Instrument Panel Lights

I am continuing my battle with electrical woes. How do you access
the bulbs in the instrument panel? My low fuel lamp does not work
and if I understand the instructions, the Tankzilla will not operate
without the low fuel lamp operating properly.
Also does any one know what the rear lourved panel over the engine
compartment is made of and can it be sandblasted? Mine has been
painted with a spray can and poorly done to say the least. If
possible I was thinking of sandblasting and then having it powder
coated.

Thanks,
Steve T